Saturday, September 21, 2013

Twice Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes and Paleo Oatmeal

          I am finally posting some recipes of my most recent creations! I hope you all enjoy these. I have been working on meal prepping and weighing out my food more accurately, and it has worked wonders for me. Needless to say, I am stocking up on my plastic food bags and Tupperware.

Twice Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

Ingredients:
  • 4-6 sweet potatoes
  • 1 package ground meat
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • 1/4 c onions
  • Less than 1 tbsp olive oil
Preparation:
  1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. Lather sweet potatoes in a little olive oil.
  2. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes-1 hour.
  3. While potatoes are baking, begin to cook meat over stove top.
  4. Season meat with salt and pepper, and add onions to cook along with meat.
  5. After potatoes and meat are finished cooking, scoop out the insides and mix the sweet potato in with the meat.
  6. Mix together thoroughly and add back into sweet potato skins.
  7. Cook meat in the skins for another 15 minutes.

Paleo Oatmeal

Ingredients and Preparation:

Use my Paleo Lara Bar recipe from the previous post, and add 2 extra tbsp of coconut milk and water to create the texture you want. Heat this for 45 seconds-1 minute and enjoy! It has the perfect Oatmeal texture. I had mine with an egg and bacon. Yummy and guilt free!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment