Monday, August 26, 2013

Paleo Sausage Balls

          The first Marshall football game kicks off this weekend, and I will be bringing these to tailgate! I have always loved having sausage balls at parties, games, and other events. Luckily, I found an awesome Paleo recipe that tastes even better! These made a quick snack for me between classes today as well. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we did.

Ingredients:
  • 1 c almond flour
  • 1 lb of all natural sausage
  • 4-5 tbsp of pastured butter or ghee
Preparation:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Melt your butter/ghee in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds.
  3. Mix sausage and almond flour in mixing bowl. You can mix it by spoon, but mixing by hand seemed to work a lot better for me.
  4. Roll sausage into 1-1 and 1/2 inch balls, and place on baking sheet.
  5. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. My first batch cooked very quickly!
  6. Serve and enjoy!! Don't eat too many at once. That is the mistake I made. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment