- 1 sweet potato (grated)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil for lathering pan
- Preheat your oven at 425 degrees F, and grease your baking sheet with a little oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix your eggs, sweet potato, and onion.
- Next, sprinkle with your salt and pepper. Crumble bacon by hand and add to the bowl.
- Create several patties by hand and place on baking sheet. These will be not be solid because there is no flour binding them. Do not worry, they turn out perfectly!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until your edges are brown.
PR's were flying at our gym yesterday. Let's see what surprises your breakfast will fuel today!