- 1/4 c onion
- 3-4 c of spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Begin by mincing the onion, and chopping the spinach into halves or fourths.
- While you are preparing these, melt the coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Sauté the onion for a few minutes, then add your spinach.
- Next, crush in your garlic and continue to stir until the spinach wilts.
- Stir in the coconut milk, peppers, and salt. Let the spinach simmer in the coconut milk for a few minutes.
You get a delicious creamy taste without the actual dairy! I love this side. It can go with anything from steaks, to burgers, to eggs. Trust me, I have had it with all three!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix your almond meal along with the seasonings.
- Rub each piece of chicken with a little olive oil then roll in the seasoned almond meal.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 40-60 minutes. You will want the coating to be crunchy!
When I am not cooking or working, I am usually working out with these guys and girls. This was caught on camera the other day. Some of my awesome workout partners pushing me through the last few sets of heavy front squats. I do not know what I would do without them!