- 1 package of all natural chicken tender breasts
- 15-20 grape tomatoes
- 5 pieces of bacon
- 1/4 c mushrooms (I didn't have enough of these for all of my kabobs. 1/4 c should be just right.)
- 1 c kale leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Few skewer sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For each kabob, I cut one chicken tender into thirds or fourths depending on the size. I also cut each piece of bacon into fifths. I used two kale leaves at a time. Put in whatever order you chose.
- After completing each of the kabobs (I only made 5), I placed them on a baking sheet and sprinkled them in a little lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and then they will be ready to eat. I ate mine with a little Organic Tomato Sauce! Try it out.
Also, how cool is this? One of my Crossfit Kids that I coach tried out one of my recipes at home, and her mom sent me this picture! I am so proud of Miss Kenna and her healthy lifestyle, in and out of the Box!