- 1 package of natural ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 1/2 c yellow onion
- 2 small baby bell peppers
- 2 tbsp dry parsley
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive/coconut oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 tbsp organic ketchup (Regular ketchup will do as well if that is what you choose to use!)
*I purchased this ketchup from the Healthy Life Market in Barboursville by the Huntington Mall. It is the most Paleo ketchup that I have found, besides making my own. It is a great alternative whenever you may not have time to make some yourself and you want to keep it Paleo! I will be posting a Paleo Ketchup recipe soon!
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Dice the onion and baby bell peppers into fine pieces.
- Mix ground turkey, eggs, and almond meal together in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add the onions and peppers, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano to the meat mixture.
- Lather the baking pan with a little olive oil to keep the meatloaf from sticking.
- Add meat to the pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the meat is baking, mix the olive oil and organic ketchup in a small bowl. You may want to add a little salt and/or pepper.
- After the meat cooks for 45 minutes, take it out of the oven, and add the sauce evenly to the top of the meat.
- Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
Veggie Stir Fry
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 c broccoli
- 1 c cauliflower
- 1/3 c onion
- 1/3 c mushrooms
- 1/3 c carrots
- 1/3 c bell pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- This preparation is simple! Add olive oil to a medium/large pan.
- Chop the vegetables in 1/2 inch pieces or smaller depending on what you like.
- Add the vegetables to the pan, along with the lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are golden.
Have a great Memorial Weekend everyone! Safe travels if you are headed on any trips. I would love to hear what recipes you all are cooking up! Please send them to me so I can share them with everyone else and try them myself! (: